Associate Director, Laboratory Services; Family Health International [FHI]
Location: Abuja Nigeria;
Minimum Requirements: MS/MA and 7-9 years relevant experience or PHD/MD and 5-7 years relevant experience in molecular biology, molecular genetics, genetic engineering or related field. Experience in a clinical laboratory setting in the areas of molecular diagnosis, viral load determination, drug resistance testing, genotyping and nucleic acid sequencing. Familiarity with public sector health system, donor agencies, NGOs and CBOs is required. Requisition number: 1117. Interested candidates may register online through FHI’s Career Center at http://WWW.fhi.org/en/AboutFHI/Employment/index.htm or through the international employment section at www.fhi.org. Please submit CV/resume and cover letter including salary requirements. Please specify source in your application. AA/EOE/M/F/V/D.
Program Officers Monitoring & Evaluation [3 Positions]
ECOWAS. Location: Abuja, Nigeria. Last date: February 28, 2010.
Qualifications/Experience/skills: A bachelor’s degree in Management, Business administration, Economics, Statistics, Social Sciences or any other related subject; a minimum of five  years of professional experience including at least two  years planning, statistical or analytical [consulting] related work; Good working knowledge of planning frameworks and tools will be an advantage; Must have good writing skills and be computer literate. Age: Candidates must not be over fifty  years of age at the age of recruitment and must be citizens of one of the ECOWAS member states. Languages: Must be fluent in one of the official languages of ECOWAS: English, French and Portuguese. A working knowledge of second official language would be an advantage. Apply online at: http://www.ecowashr.info/en/public/apply.php
- UNESCO international leadership training programme. For additional information: if you have questions regarding the application/registration, program content, special needs requirements, or dormitory housing, please call the UNESCO Chair Office at 860-486-0647 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for application is 26th February 2010. All applications must be submitted electronically or via facsimile to email@example.com. Fax:860.4862545. More info: http://www.unescochair.uconn.edu.
- New approaches to research and practice in communication for development and social change. Venue: Athens, Ohio on 2nd April, 2010. To apply, visit www.commdev.ohio.edu/news.events/conference.html.
- Rotary Peace Fellowship. Application closes 1st July 2010. Apply through www.rotary.org/Rotarycenters.
- Netherlands Fellowship Program 2010. [Masters degree]. Visit www.nuffic.nl.
- African women working in agro-related fields, have you concluded a bachelors, masters or doctoral degree, you are advised to apply. Deadline for application is march 22, 2010. To apply, visit www.genderdiversity.cgiar.org.resources/award.asp.